Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendel's Application

Vendel
    Vendel
    Noobie
    Noobie

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

Vendel's Application Empty Vendel's Application

Post  Vendel Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 pm

In game Name:Vendel

Level:20/15

Class:knight/priest

Gaming Focus:End game, as well as having some fun Wink

Any previous MMO Experience:countless, some of the more well know mmo's I've played are diablo 2, WoW, Star Ocean. (I am currently a raid lead for a WoW guild, and have done all the current end game content.)

Why you want to join Zeus:I like to be around knowledable guys, and people that know when to have some fun, and then get things done Wink. and because of my endgame focus, and drive Wink.

Do you know of anybody from the guild or game that we may possibly know: Nope, other then dread which I only briefly talked to.

Would you be willing to use GSC:Sure, although I'm use to using vent (and Teamspeak in the old days lol)

Why I liked this game, and will most likely spend my current free Time here: I do a bit of research into games before I commet, I stumbled across this one and it perked my interest. Dungeon, Raids, Dual class custimization, as well as regular stuff like crafting. It's alot like wow, but enough of a difference to be a real relief from it. Wink anyway would love to kill some big bosses in the end game with yall, and to shoot the breeze while I make my way up. thx for the time. peace.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 pm