Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Times of need...

Razor
    Noobie
    Noobie

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Times of need... Empty Times of need...

Post  Razor Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:18 am

As one of the elders of the guild I know alot of recent activities has been arising in the guild with alot of our members leaving and I just wanted to reflect a few of my thoughts for all of you to read. Im not gonna sit here and pretend I know what is truly happening and try to guess why the people left the way they did. Nor will I ask cause I dont think I will ever get the real truth but for those who are still here and playing strong with zeus future in your hearts I just dont want you to think that this is the end matter of fact I been noticing alot of our family shining even brighter I watched you play laugh and grow and develope into a very wonderful players even if you don't believe you are. To me a player isnt someone who thinks there the best or strives to be the best but wishes the best of others to me thats a true player is about alot of you doubt your abilities and think your charater is weak but you know what I think... I think that you just haven't realized your full potential and I seen alot of you work hard and never forget that you play cause its what you love to do. I want to thank you for sticking around with us and continue to do so even if other people left for unknown reasons. every day we will get stronger and with your help and devotion I have no doubt in my mind that this is the best guild ROM has ever had the honor of having us. So Thank you for being with us and helping others you have no idea how much you all mean to us even if we don't say the words when it needs to be said. ok im done being sappy so ill see you all in the game and lets have a blast!
    Serenity
    Guildie
    Guildie

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Times of need... Empty Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrblade!

Post  Serenity Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:50 am

Dude, you continue to surprise and amaze me, can I say this about your elequent post? DITTO. I love you cherry albino sunny flower elephant jocolor geek