Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Enkarha's App

Enkarha
    Enkarha
    Noobie
    Noobie

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-04-28

Enkarha's App Empty Enkarha's App

Post  Enkarha Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Yo.

My character's name is Enkarha, a level 50/44 W/S.

Some of you may or may not know me; I tend to jump around a lot in Govinda helping anyone I have time to do so with. As such I have been apart of a smaller guild for the greater portion of my RoM experience trying to build them up to no avail. So now I seek an older, more established guild, that I can help and receive help in turn.

RoM is not my first MMO, as I have played many before it if not along side it. I started with Final Fantasy XI, moved to World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, RF Online, Rappelz, Ragnarok Online, and I am sure many others.

I would say my main gaming focus is just to be social, adding to the guild chat, helping guild-mates, and more or less to just have fun in a more mature environment which most MMOs seem to be lacking now.

As far as GSC is concerned: no problem. I don't have it downloaded, but do have Vent and TS, so adding another won't hurt.

Well, if ya like what ya seen in the App, you can contact me on Enkarha, otherwise I will be on Navara, my R/W.

Take care and have fun!
    Sarek
    Sarek
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Enkarha's App Empty Re: Enkarha's App

Post  Sarek Sat May 09, 2009 3:50 pm

we have moved to a new forum, I will copy your application over.

the new forums are available here http://zeusrom.getphpbb.com

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:07 am