Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Silverspring Set (Cloth, leather, chain)

Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Silverspring Set (Cloth, leather, chain) Empty Silverspring Set (Cloth, leather, chain)

Post  Skylanna Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:05 pm

You can choose between cloth, leather or chain depending on your class. This set can be worn at level 16.

Silverspring Set: 4/4

Chest: Killing The Kobold Leader Kipos (starts with Wills, Howling Mine zone)

Gloves: Scheming Yuri/Yuri's Ledger quest (after killing Yuri, you obtain a book,[open this book and accept quest] this book allows you to pick up the gloves.)

Legs: Morrison (Final Quest on the Maidges Farm chain)

Boots: Good News for the Farm (end of the Dorian Farm chain)

You may need assistance with Kipos, Yuri and possibly Morrison. If you do just ask, if someone can help they will assist you.
    drewfox
    drewfox
    Noobie
    Noobie

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Silverspring Set (Cloth, leather, chain) Empty Just to add

Post  drewfox Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:41 am

If for some reason you lose the Kipos quest or never receive it (this chain quest nets you the Silverspring Chest piece), do not panic. This happened to me, and I spent hours on forums and talking to people before I could figure it out.

Talk to Theresa in Varanas. She will help set you up with the Kipos quest.

P.S. This could have been a glitch on my side, but as a note, the golden quest markers (giant exclamation marks) did not appear above Theresa's head. Just talk to her and the quest should be in the conversation tab that opens.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:16 pm