Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoM Newbie FAQ

Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

RoM Newbie FAQ Empty RoM Newbie FAQ

Post  Skylanna Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:08 am

Here is a list of commonly asked newbie questions. Feel free to add to this if you think of something and I will update it as I get more questions.

Is such and such a quest worth doing?

In general you should do as many quests as you can even if you don’t think its worth it for the following reasons. You get experience from completing the quest you may miss important items if you don’t. You can also earn items to either equip or sell and you earn money by doing quests.

I am trying to do Lola’s quest in Logar and I can’t seem to find the mounds. How can I locate them?

If you press “L” to open your quest log and click on the “available quests” button and select the npc search tab you can then scroll through the list until you find 5 “mysterious mounds”. Click on each one and click follow. They will give you 5 arrows of different colours leading you to each mound and it shows up on the map.

Where is Varanas?

From Logar, head up the north road past the boars and into the mountains into Silversprings. Keep following the road until you hit the huge stone bridge. This is the entrance to Varanas. Use the teleporter lady to get to the main plaza. From there you can visit the guild hall, class hall and other areas of the city.

Oh no my stuff needs to be repaired where can I repair it?

Visit any vendor and when you open their vendor window you will see an anvil symbol that is the repair all button click it.

I finished the 4th step of the Lola treasure hunt quest how do I find the next part of it?

When you finish stage 4 she will give you a brown paper scroll. Right click on it and accept the quest then it will reveal the last location. Do not delete this map at any time otherwise your quest will be broken. This is also your epic quest line you do not want to lose this.

What are dailies?

Dailies are quests you can get from the bulletin boards in most cities and towns. Basically you can do 10 of these per day and when you kill monsters they will drop items listed as daily quest items. Turn them in for money and Tokens that can be used to buy things from the token store.

I have an item in my bag that was given to me when I completed a quest but it doesn’t do anything it’s a book or a chest.

Do not delete this. It is an added item to the quest line instead right click on it and read what it says then click accept. It will give you another quest.
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

RoM Newbie FAQ Empty Re: RoM Newbie FAQ

Post  Skylanna Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:43 pm

I have a problem in game how do I report it to a GM?

To report an issue to a GM or the development team while in game click on the function menu (gear in the bottom corner), click Report Problem from the menu fill in a title and explain in detail the problem then hit send. They will send you an email through the one you registered with.
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

How do I get to Reifort and what is Reifort?]

Reifort is another newbie area designed specifically for your second class. You can go here instead of Logar and get new quests and new monsters to fight.

When you go to Varanas to get your second class you get two recall locations. One is Logar and the other is Reifort. To get to it, click on your skills menu or press "k". On the "normal tab" at the very end you should see both recall locations. Click on the Reifort one to be teleported to the other area.
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm

I killed a tamer why is my guild and the server glaring at me?

NEVER EVER KILL A TAMER! Simple as that when you get to a certain level dailies are either ants or hyenas. When doing hyenas they come in camps. If a tamer dies the camps die therefore there are no more spawning hyenas for people to kill. Therefore one should never kill the tamers. Kill whatever you like but never the tamers. You have been warned.

I cast a buff or a heal on myself and the whole camp came after me why?

When you use a buff that affects you or a heal it pretty much puts a red flag on you that all the hyenas can see. Therefore they will all agro you. Do not use buffs or heals while engaging a hyena. Either you heal/buff before you fight or after.
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:09 am

How do I get to Sascilia Steppes?

Well there are two ways you can get there. However, for your first time there, there is only one way to do this. Open your skills window, click on normal tab and look on the list till you see a skill called Reifort. Click it and you will be recalled to Reifort which is located in Sascilia Steppes. Another way to get there is if you go to Obsidian Outpost and his the hearth dude. This will activate Obsidian and you will be able to teleport back and forth between Obsidian and Ayen Caravan. You must visit both to activate though.
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 pm

How do I get to Ravenfell?

To get to Ravenfell travel east from Varanas down the road to the area where you find Yuri. You will see a gate, travel down the road and there is Ravenfell.

What level is Ravenfell for?

Ravenfell is mostly for character 45+ though there are a few level 44 quests there. They can be a little difficult for certain players.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:22 pm