Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

First official guild meeting.. March 29, 2009

Serenity
    Guildie
    Guildie

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

First official guild meeting.. March 29, 2009 Empty First official guild meeting.. March 29, 2009

Post  Serenity Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Present were...
    Evaseu, Hang
    Dreadlock, Protoform
    Crista, Kashif
    Serenity, Pollywog
    Razzledazzle, Aspirin
    Mcbrittles, Friendof
    Aiko, Quocktologist
    Delina, Celestea
    Nynaeve, Razorblade
    Seiko, Mordrid
    Nitestorm, Mageprincess
    Maki, Ascaron
    Darkcloudv, Skylanna
    Trillium, Kajinn
    Sarate, Peneros
    Purple
    Absent with regrets: Bladesoul, Charm, Sarek

Items for discussion:
    Respect
    Drama/greed
    Guild chat attention
    Partying with same level ppl
    Calender for sign up for instances/bosses
    Guild war/ war council

1. The respect of each and every individual in game will be upheld. Abusivness towards other players will not be tolerated. Zeus has the blessing/burden of being a role model guild. This means we are as respectful to people in and out of guild. If you are having trouble with a player please ask an elder to handle it before it gets out of hand. In guild, please be respectful, we are a family and name calling, shunning and general abuse will not be accepted.

2. We are growing daily. This is a lot of people to keep up with. If you feel you are being left out or left behind please do not hesitate to contact an elder. If you are an elder and feel left out, please take it up with another elder or gm/vgm. I do not believe anyone in our guild is malicious in nature so if you are feeling left out, ask why that is...

3. Please pay attention to guild chat. Even if you do not have the answer at least acknowledge that someone spoke. If you can help in any way but not at that time, let the person know that you can assist but in a little bit...but follow through or let them know. As we grow larger we need everyone to step up and give a hand where they can.

4. People who have an ingame buddy or two are stronger in the long run. By teaming up with others at your level you can accomplish things neither could do alone and that person knows where you are in your quests and can vouch for you if a boss needs doing and schedule accordingly. We love to help when needed, but we also like to see people challenging themselves. On that note, there are terrific links and posts on the forums to keep you up to date on quests so please consult these before you ask someone to assist, to confirm you infact need assistance at that time.

5. We are going to try to create a sign up sheet for people to add the quests they are requiring assistance with. But I want to take that a step further and include the option to add your name if you would be able to help with a quest that is listed. This is a very strong guild with some terrific players, don't sell your selves short by thinking you are only useful at 50, its just not true. Look for this post in the near future, but in the meantime, Sky has started a ToWW and NoM thread. Also, we are considering a team that would consist of Priest/Tank for those that are requiring such assistance. So partnering up now will create that team play early on.

6. Since our forum can be viewed by those not in guild; I will not post sensitive information here. However, we are discussing alliances, we are discussing strategy and we are forming a war council. If you would like to participate in that send a post, but, as I expressed this can be viewed by others and we do not want our good ideas used against us.

Lastly, I would just like to add a personal note. I appreciate each and every member of our family; I wish I had more time to get to know each of you better. Please be good to one another, play your best, and have fun. If you aren't happy tell me, if you are, tell everyone lol. cheers

And remember, always leave the world better than you found it, if you can't, blame Aiko. lol!

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sarek
    Sarek
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

First official guild meeting.. March 29, 2009 Empty Re: First official guild meeting.. March 29, 2009

Post  Sarek Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

I would have been there, except I didnt know we were having one. When was it announced
    purple
    Noobie
    Noobie

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

First official guild meeting.. March 29, 2009 Empty Re: First official guild meeting.. March 29, 2009

Post  purple Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 pm

I was there -.-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 am