Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009

Serenity
    Guildie
    Guildie

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009 Empty Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009

Post  Serenity Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Elders Present:
    Evasueu
    Dreadlock
    Crista
    Serenity
    Mcbrittles
    Seiko
    Quocktologist
    Pollywog
    Nitestorm
    Danarius
    Darkcloudv
    Sarek
    Kalio
    Razorblade
    Absent with regrets: Ascaron

Called to order by Mcbrittles
    Topics to discuss:
    Raid System
    Schedule for instances
    GSC vs guild chat
    Alliance alt guild
    Main tank, main healer gear
    Ranking system

GSC vs Guild chat ppl need to pay attn to chat as well as GSC if you are fighting at the time ask someone else to type it in. We do not want ppl to feel obligated to be on gsc to get assistance. We need to keep in mind that our lowest level members are our most important; therefore keep the forums updated for quest/armour lines, as well as a diligent eye on the guild chat. What a Face

DKP system or Master looter
    We need to vote on a system for raid parties so that the appropriate person is ensured the proper drop.
    Ascaron has an idea for a master looter
    the other idea is a DKP system.
    www.wow-pro.com/wiki/loot_distribution_systems

Before we invite someone to guild please ask in guild if anyone knows the person. I like to get to know everyone and find it hard when they appear with context. The highest ranking officer available will add.

Throne? We are requiring some materials for this, please talk to Evaseu about it.

Scouts---talk to Danarius

Elder abilities changed now elders cannot change rankings. Only GM - Evaseu and VGM - Dreadlock may do this.

Our alt guild has already been established Hades. Thank you Ascaron. So if anyone would like to add their alts you need to add $15000 to the guild.

The meeting was adjourned after 2 hrs and all were in agreement with what was decided and the rest will be declared after the guild votes. king queen
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 39

Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009 Empty Re: Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009

Post  Admin Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Just messing around, this means nothing, perhaps just an opinion on if you think it will work.

NameTotal Instance RunsDKP EarnedDKP SpentTotal
    Dreadlock
    Ascaron
    Serenity
    Seiko
    Aiko
    Mcbrittles
    Quocktologist
    Darkcloudv
    Danarius
    Charm
    Purple
    Eroticsensei
    Sarek
    Nitestorm
    Razorblade
    Mystiklegendz
    Kalio
    Harleyd
    Noobie
    Noobie

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009 Empty Finally got this forum registration figured out, and a couple other things.

Post  Harleyd Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:03 am

Well finally figured how to register to this you add your pass in the space after you hit save from the registration page. And I noticed I got passed over by people in the guild that joined after me as an elder. That's actually okay they probably deserve to be elders and I'm pretty much Rudolph the Reindeer and don't get to play in the games or instances alot unless fellow guildies are feeling charitable with their time. I know my gear sux, and I'm usually solo someplace trying to figure out stuff on my own. I try to be helpful but not as much as I should I guess. Well anyways bravo on the forum Asc. Grats on the castle and secondary guild everyone. And I'm poor right now and have bills to pay and a gf to support so my gear probaly isn't gonna get any better right now because I think it's a waste of money to upgrade low grade gear when most of it my alt's can't even use and I can't mail it to them or let others use it. This like every other MMO is dictated by who can afford to do the most for their chars. so in every game I usually have had crappy chars. Smile Which is cool with me, and at anytime you all think I'm not good enough, or not being a team player, or my gears sub standard and I'm an embaressment to the guild, feel free to tell me and I'll find someplace else to belong or go full time solo.
    Dreadlock
    Noobie
    Noobie

Number of posts : 13

Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009 Empty not in the least harley

Post  Dreadlock Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

We all enjoy playing the game, or face it we wouldnt be here. Now as far as people surpassing you in ranking, is only because of there contributions towards the guild, either in time, effort, thoughts, or a vision for the future of the guild. The people in elders positions, have put in all those things, not necessarily in guild chat but in whispers to me or in gsc discussions etc. As far as your gear i, or we will help you update your gear, like i had said last night. Its not that your a bad player, you just need updates to your gear, as do i for our next step in the guild. As far as people getting missed in guild chat, we have spoken to everyone about the issue and i think as of late, it is getting better. Sometimes when chat gets missed is because of being in instances and chat can not be read, or with debt scores scrolling across the screen it moves chat so fast, it can not be seen. We dont want you going anywhere, you are part of our family, and really hope you dont feel like your an outcast.

Sponsored content

Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009 Empty Re: Minutes of the 1st Zeus elders meeting March 15 2009

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:01 pm