Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zeus Guild FAQ

Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Zeus Guild FAQ Empty Zeus Guild FAQ

Post  Skylanna Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:26 am

I am adding to this FAQ also and if you have anything to add feel free to post.

When are Bloody Gallery runs done?

Every Wednesday

When are Abbey runs done?

Every Monday and Friday

I asked for help and no one wanted to help me why?

We try to help with quests when we can but sometimes we are either helping others already or doing something for ourselves. If we can’t help you at that time try asking again in a few hours. Don’t take it personally. We will try to help you when we get a chance.

How do I get to the guild castle?

Go to Varanas city and teleport to the guild hall. Walk up to the centre table and click on the castle npc. Click enter guild castle.

What do I do with Guild runes?

Donate them to the guild. Press G and open the guild window. Click the second tab and drag the runes to the panel click the confirm button and they will be donated to the guild as magical essence.

A friend of mine would like to join the guild. How do I get them added?

Tell them to visit this site and to fill out an application in the guild info section. Further instructions will be posted.

Who can put items in the guild vault and who can remove them?

Basically anyone in the guild can look in the vault however only those ranked elder or above can remove items from it. If you need an item from the vault please ask an elder or guild leader.

How do I become an Elder?

You don't just get promoted to elder. To be promoted to this high level requires a lot of hard work and a significant action that warrants this rank (such as contributing a lot to the guild or helping a lot of people etc.) Do not ask to be an elder. If you are deserving of the title it will be awarded accordingly.

I have an alt I would like added to the guild. Can you add them?

Unfortunately in Runes of Magic we are limited to the number of spaces. So if you have an alt unfortunately we cannot add you. However there is an alt guild that was made called Hades. If you would like to join this group you will need to pay 15K to join the guild. This would be paid to the guild leaders. (This will be updated as new information becomes available. This is not set in stone yet).
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Zeus Guild FAQ Empty Re: Zeus Guild FAQ

Post  Skylanna Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 pm

How do I register for the guild website?

Fill in your info (account name, password and email hit the next step. In the blank space retype your account password. Verify the account via the email sent to you. Welcome to the forums Smile
    Serenity
    Guildie
    Guildie

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Zeus Guild FAQ Empty Skylanna you are the....

Post  Serenity Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 am

Sky you are the greatest. Very Happy These are the questions I answer several times a week. Why didn't I think of doing this? You just made my day!. cheers bounce alien
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Thats why I made it i've noticed so many people asking these questions and many of them are the same people asking them. Made sense to me. Glad you like the idea Smile
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm

How do I donate other things to the guild?

Press the G button or open the guild window and click on the second tab resources, go to the second tab there Guild Contribution drag whatever you would like to donate to the boxes and press confirm. (The same way you donate guild runes).
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:18 pm

What is GSC?

GSC is a gaming client that keeps track of the games you play (like Xfire) and allows you to chat with people on voice (like ventrilo or teamspeak). Our guild uses this client as we find it easy to talk while doing dungeons. If you would like to download this client please visit this website and remember download version 1.0.

http://getgsc.com/gsc/downloads/
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:21 pm

I downloaded GSC now what?

Make an account (its free) then look for Zeus RoM. The owner name should be Dreadlock. Click join and remember to add it to your voice servers so you can easily access it when you log on.
    Skylanna
    Skylanna
    Senior Poster
    Senior Poster

Post  Skylanna Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

I need help getting an instance done (BG Forsaken Abbey etc.) How do I find out about runs?

On the forums there is a section specifically for dungeons. Go there and post in the appropriate spot and say what you need from there. Also keep an eye out in the guild chat in game to see if there are any runs planned for that day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:27 pm